Program Application Forms

UMASS students who wish to apply for the Hessen-Massachusetts Exchange Program to study in Hessen(Germany) need the following forms. Every application must be TYPED and include the following:


- Program Application form incl. student Statement

- A copy of your most recent university transcript

- Resume or CV

- Faculty recommendation letter

- German language proficiency (if applicable)


NOTE: before applying to the program, » contact the advisor at your home institution


Program Application Forms:


Program Application form for Semester or Academic Year


Program Application form for IWU Kassel

Program Application form for IWU Fulda

Program Application form for the Hessen International Summer Universities ISUs




December 2014:The Hessen International Winter Universities in Kassel and Fulda will take place in January. They are looking forward to welcome 8 students from Massachusetts in Kassel and 6 students in... more...